How Can It Help?
Stress management can help you to:
- Learn how to relieve feelings of stress, anxiety or depression and balance your mood
- Get rid of tension headaches and stiffness, insomnia, digestive problems and numerous other debilitating symptoms
- Examine your life and take action to reduce the causes of stress
- Learn to cope better and manage unavoidable stress
- Overcome destructive habits
- Gain in confidence and self-esteem
- Deal with panic attacks, irrational anger and other extreme emotions
- Feel better about yourself and more in control of your life
Who Can It Help?
If you are:
- Under increasing pressure at work
- Juggling family and social responsibilities
- Having to adapt to changes in your life
- Feeling exhausted all the time
- Experiencing mood swings
- Plagued by minor aches and pains with no apparent cause
- Dissatisfied, restless or worried and not sure what to do about it
- Suffering from anxiety or depression
- Or have been diagnosed as suffering from stress
Then HSM may help you. It is a complementary therapy that does not interfere with medication and works on its own or in conjunction with your doctor’s advice.